Is LinkedIn The Right Place To Extract Emails?Apart from searching for jobs, LinkedIn is beneficial for businesses and marketers. You can use LinkedIn to establish your business as a credible source in the industry, specifically in niche fields.
Moreover, LinkedIn marketing can play a significant role in expanding your online presence. LinkedIn is also an excellent platform to interact with experts about your industry. It’s also a place where you can find local and international customers.
Furthermore, LinkedIn is a valuable platform for building a real email and phone number database from millions of registered user profiles on LinkedIn.
What Are The Best Ways To Extract Emails From LinkedIn?There are several ways to build a targeted email list from LinkedIn, and most methods typically involve the use of bots and LinkedIn crawlers. However, you can also find and export email IDs from the LinkedIn platform manually.
1. Build An Email List From LinkedIn ManuallyIt’s possible to get emails from LinkedIn profiles manually. It’s not the best option when you need a massive database from LinkedIn for an email marketing campaign. But if you only need a small number of emails from LinkedIn it can do the trick. Here’s how you do it.
- 1. Open LinkedIn in your browser.
- 2. Search For any business or user name for the targeted country or city. (like this "freelancer in New York")
- 3. Click and open the LinkedIn profile found in LinkedIn search results in another window.
- 4. When you open a LinkedIn profile, you will see the complete details of a user by pressing the button contact given in the profile.
- 5. You can copy-paste every detail from a LinkedIn profile and then can save the contact details in a PDF file only by pressing the button “More” given in the profile.
- 6. If an email is not found on LinkedIn, you can check the website of the business to check for emails.
- 7. In this way, you can find and get email data from LinkedIn for any location and country manually. But it is a time-consuming, boring, and lengthy process tofind and collect data from LinkedIn. You can collect data from 50-70 LinkedIn profiles in a day. By using a LinkedIn Data Scraper, you can get data from 1200-1500 LinkedIn profiles in a day.
2. An Advance Technique To Extract Emails From LinkedInThis is the more advanced technique, which is mainly employed where/when the manual method of LinkedIn scraping fails. Here, third-party LinkedIn scraping tools are employed to infiltrate and extract email IDs from target LinkedIn profiles and search results.
There are numerous tools available for scraping emails and other contact details from LinkedIn. Some of these LinkedIn tools are paid, while other ones are free.
And interestingly, the free tools do not provide quality results compared to the paid LinkedIn scrapers. Below is a paid but most used and trusted LinkedIn Profile Extractor software by 10, 000+ professionals, freelancers, marketers, and businesses.
Build Email And Mobile Database From LinkedIn With LinkedIn Recruiter ExtractorLinkedIn Recruiter Extractor is widely used by corporate groups, recruiters, b2b marketers, and individuals – to scrape emails and other vital info from LinkedIn. The LinkedIn email finder tool is commonly used by marketers, freelancers, and business owners, to collate valuable business information (like email addresses, phone numbers, ratings, reviews, and much more) from LinkedIn.
This LinkedIn automation tool is basically designed for LinkedIn scraping, which, when integrated with LinkedIn, searches for data from LinkedIn by name, zip code, LinkedIn profile URL, and address, and extracts all valuable user data, including email Ids from LinkedIn.
In fact, if there is no email available on a LinkedIn profile then this LinkedIn Email Scraper visits the business website to check for email and other contact details. Moreover, the LinkedIn Contact Extractor doesn’t require programming or technical skills to use it.
Lastly, this LinkedIn Data Extractor is proprietary-licensed; however, you can enjoy the service for free (on trial), for a limited period of 3 days before purchasing. You can get the LinkedIn data extractor tool from the designated website(ahmadsoftware.com) and can see the video tutorials and blog posts to understand the working of the LinkedIn scraping software.
ConclusionLinkedIn is a famous platform with so many businesses and employees that are focused on business growth. It’s an excellent platform for connecting with business owners,decision-makers, freelancers, customers, and likes in your business niche.
You can approach them with their emails and phone numbers. With the help of the LinkedIn Recruiter Scraper software discussed in this post, you should be able to scrape email addresses, phone numbers, and other contact details from LinkedIn profiles and search results.
As you can see, getting emails from LinkedIn can be a bit tricky. Hopefully, now you can make an email database and phone number database from LinkedIn by using these ways.